We may collect the following information:
• Name and address.
• Contact information including email address.
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following way. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us, see contact page.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us.